Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Should 3-leaf Clovers be prohibited? You be the Boss!

What? Why should we elimate these poor, less fortunate plants? We went around and asked a few 1st graders.


“One time, me and my friend found a clover patch, and we started looking for 4 leaf clovers. He found one and I didn’t. I went home and cried,” replied Wendell Randall.


“Me and my homies got to talkin’, and we was like ‘Eh, we go field.’ I spoke an said, ‘I gon find dem 4 leaf clovers’. I didn’ find dem! Dat was bad, bruddah!” responded Jack Alohilohi.


“Well, my friends and I, who were enjoying a fabulous time in chess club, stumbled upon a clover patch. It was splendid, until, after searching for 6 ½ hours, we didn’t find any 4 leaf clovers. We were sincerely disappointed.” Iamore Ittelijhent expressed.


I think you are beginning to see a common trend. When people find clover patches, everyone wants to find a 4 leaf clover. If they do not find any 4 leaf clovers, they consider themselves failures. There is a very simple solution. If we get rid of 3 leaf clovers, then only 4 will exist, and it will be very easy to find them! Everyone will be a winner!


However, opposition of this plan have different views.


“I was so happy when I found a 4 leaf clover. I mocked my friends so much. I made them feel like dirt. This was finally something that I could lord over them. I was ecstatic. I went home and called them again just to laugh at them. That was the highlight of my life.” Bill Hatr sneered. Hatr, 56, then pulled out a little bag. “I still have that 4 leaf clover, just so I can scream at my friends whenever I see them. I still send them letters with the pictures of the 4 leaf clover that I found and they didn’t.”


“Why would we get rid of the 3 leaf clovers? That’s just stupid, because when someone does find one it won’t mean as much. You know, that’s kind of a C*mmunist thing to do. Making everything equal won’t make everyone happy.” DaVoz Ofreazon instructed, “Maybe you morons should take a lesson in logic.”


Should we let our children be disappointed continuously without reason? You be the Boss!

[ ')3 ---Duckman Approved
 
 ADV

1 comment:

  1. A person who is epicOctober 2, 2010 at 8:12 PM

    keep 'em cuz then u feel special if u find a 4 leaf one! ^_^

    ReplyDelete