Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What kind of Bloodthirsty Savageness is this?

I have nothing to say

 I am... speechless... at the thought of even the audacity of thinking this up.

How dare they?



 Quotes:

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
- George Bernard Shaw

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
- Groucho Marx

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
- Steven Wright 


A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
- Bill Cosby

Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.
- Steven Wright 


Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.
- Steven Wright

Then what is magic for?
What use is wizardry if it cannot save a Unicorn?
--Peter S. Beagle (The Last Unicorn)


ADV 

No comments:

Post a Comment