Monday, September 27, 2010

The Legend of Hatsya

Hatsya was born on February 21, 1946. When he was very young and in school, everyone knew he had a talent. Now this was not an ordinary talent. No, it was not grades (he got a D- in every class, just because the teachers never wanted to see him again by failing him). He was not skilled in athletics (he ran a 15:16 mile). No, his talent was acting. One time, Hatsya was acting in a play (the audience crying, of course), when a big Hollywood movie producer came up to him.

“Hatsya, your gonna be big, big, BIG!” said the Hollywood movie producer, “I want you to come with me and I can give you a job where everyone will recognize you . Kid, I am going to make you a star!”

From that moment on, everyone knew the name of Hatsya. The local and national magazines headlines screamed, “He’s the hottest thing!” with his glowing face illuminating the cover. After all of the publicity stunts, they took Hatsya, loaded him into a cannon, and the Hollywood movie producer grabbed a torch.

“Wha, what are you doing?!?” Hatsya yelled. “I thought you said I would be a famous actor!”

“Are you kidding kid? If you were paying attention, I said you were going to be big! I said you would be a star! Remember how all those magazines said you would be the hottest thing?” Spat the Hollywood movie producer, “Well, I guess you will learn your lesson the hard way. Fire the cannon!”

With that the cannon shot off, and Hatsya flew into the air. He became a literal star.

Remember, nothing is ever as it seems.

ADV

No comments:

Post a Comment