Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wow! That makes sense!

One thing I have decided every one of you needs to know is the fact that many of the world's problems could be easily solved in 12 short steps.  There, I told you.  Now I have passed on the heroic responsibility of figuring out what on earth those 12 steps are.  I know what you're thinking: "wait, why did I just dump ketchup all over my waffles?"  Seriously, you need to stay on topic when I tell you something important.  Who honestly changes the subject like that when talking about saving the world.  Anyway, the best way for you to research how to solve world problems would be to search for it.  Don't tell me that's obvious, because if you could have thought of it you would have.  (I love modern art)  Well here you go to get you started: all of politics would be solved if only we were hummingbirds.  With logic like mine the world will be a better place before we realize we made a mistake!  Good luck on your newfound quest, and remember, its only the world that is relying on you, so very little pressure (only about 5.9742*10^24 kilograms).

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you have already figured out that involuntarily dumping ketchup on waffles is one of the twelve solutions and now we are 1/6th of the way to solving all of the worlds problems.
    The world will be saved in no time at all!

    ReplyDelete