Monday, October 25, 2010

household items that contain gnomes

Right now I am talking on the phone with Max and typing this whole blog with my right hand only.

Waffle-Maker: gnomes hide inside this and try to close it shut on your hand when you try and put the waffle in.

Gas Stoves: they let the gas leak, so that when you try and light it, it will cause a huge explosion.

Toaster and Bathe-tub: when you are trying to take a bath, the gnomes will come and try to drop a toaster in the tub to electrify you.

(And now, with a turn of events, I have found a phone with the ability of a speaker, so I can now use both hands. It has been 52 minutes to find something like this.)

Couch: they rebuild your couch with a spike in it, so that when you sit down, the spike will hurt you.

Bed: when you are sleeping, they come and give you a bunch of paper cuts.

And now, life, according to Max.

I eat, I sleep, and I do some homework. I do very little else. Well, I run. And I stare out into the blackness hoping that Taylor will pick me up for breakfast. Well, I don't know. Nothing else comes to mind immediately.

Quotes:

"All generalizations are bad." - R.H. Grenier.

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." - Author Unknown

"Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you." - Colin Sautar

"I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes." - Author Unknown

An apple eaten by a boy named Franklin as he traveled to the mortuary
 
--Written by Trenten, who wrote it according to what Max told him to write over the phone. (A conversation lasting an hour and a half).

No comments:

Post a Comment