Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A few simple quotes

Since SOMEBODY decided the blog wasn't important to do tonight, I will publish a quick laugh.  Don't worry, the person who achieved this level of failure will be severely punished.


My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where she is. -Ellen DeGeneres

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I. -Oscar Levant

The consumer isn't a moron; she is your wife. -David Ogilvy

Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may make it illegal.   

It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys.   

Eat a live toad in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you for the rest of the day.   

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.

ADV

No comments:

Post a Comment