Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to write a blog post 101

We are eating fruity snacks, while thinking of Bandit. We decided that we would write a few words that we say while creating a blog post, to show you that it is not a glamorous life style at all. Now take in mind that this may not be very funny to you, since you are not here while we write this. Here are some  random quotes while writing this.

"I am going outside to drive my Lamborghini. Hopefully I'll crash it so that I will only have 100."

"You idiot!" (Tony stole my fruity snacks).

"I couldn't resist!"

"Mom, can you get me some boiling water?"

"Don't forget to return the pile of diamonds I sent you for your birthday."

"You can't type that on our blog... everyone reads this... people would suspect things."

"Hey Thirsty, I'm Stupid."

"You just hit him in the butt."

"HeeeygrAHEAAHHHHHHHHA!"

"Why... Don't you look tasty today."

"We are going to tell them we have 'buisness' for 2 hours."

"Do we want $25 or a fire?"

"We don't come up with ideas for this blog. Aliens implant them in us."

"I don't have hands."

"I can't do it."

"Some of these need to be almost inspirational."

"And your mother."

"Bring Micheal Jackson Fliers."

 "This huge chunk like this: like this: fell onto the ground and we all blamed it on ********."

"That always reminds me of Mickey Mouse."

"WHAAAAT?"

"Wait, you're creating all those?"

"No, we are producing all those!"

"It is believed that the dinosaur sucked eggs all day long."

"Untouchable!"

"Well I guess we should get a quote from that one robot thing."

"I love Yooou"

"I asked where I could get some kabobs."

"There was an extra thing on there! What are you talking about, huh?"

ADV TPW

1 comment:

  1. I can actually hear you guys saying those things. Werid.

    You know I know that ...

    ReplyDelete