Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Quotes

Ah, ah, ah, ah, staying alive. Staying alive! (random quote from The Office. It is on right now on my tv. It is the CPR episode. The one where they have someone come in with a dummy to show how to do CPR, and Dwight cuts off its face. Are you stepping in, what I'm laying down? I sure hope so.)

Anyway.... I'll just give more quotes..

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams


The road to success is always under construction.


Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.


After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."


Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.


Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.


Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz


"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."


All generalizations are false, including this one.


I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places. - Henny Youngman


I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. A. Whitney Brown


Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?

TPW

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laughs, guys. I have to take issue with the statement "All generalizations are false, including this one." I am not so sure that is a generalization as generalizations do not include "all", but just "most". IYKWIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes sense. I sense a reprimanding in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I beg to differ. It said, "all generalizations are false. including this one." Of course that one is false, because it doesn't use the word most.

    ReplyDelete