Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Freestyle Folklore

What is Freestyle Folklore? Well, it is where you are given a few random words, and you make some ridiculous fake story with it. If this doesn't make much sense, just read the story for the fun of it.

I will try to use 5 different words in my story:

1. Magical Unicorn Land
2. Evil Dinosaur Overlord
3. Steve the Potato Chip
4. Orange Walrus
5. George Washington

In the year 1572 George Washing had a bear made of macaroni noodles. He was walking down the wooden street wondering how the grass would grow any taller without ever getting any water. Just then, George Washington stumbled upon a potato chip. He was hungry, so he was going to pick it up and eat it. However, just before he stuck it in his mouth, it yelled out to him.
"No George! No! You can't do this!"
George was very confused. He immediately stopped moving the chip toward his mouth. The potato chip called out once more.
"George, my name is Steve. I am a potato chip. I was sent by the magical wizard from Logobon Field, to help aid you on your quest to save the Magical Unicorn Land from being destroyed by the Evil Dinosaur Overlord."
So George set down Steve. Just then, Steve grew legs and arms, and started walking next to George. They saw a building in the distance made of happiness. They walked closer. Inside, they saw a closet which was glowing purple. They decided to check it out. As they approached it, an orange walrus fell from space, and through the roof of the small hut they were in, and blocked the entrance to the closet. It took 3 hours for George and Steve to move the walrus away from the closet door, and to Dreary Lane. The two stepped through the portal and appeared in Magical Unicorn Land, where unicorn run around on rainbows and flowers (without hurting them) and other happy and magical things. George felt a disturbance in the distance. He wondered what it could be, so he ran towards it. On the way though, he got distracted and found a cave. He wandered into the cave and traveled in it for many years, upon realizing he had found the end of it. At the end of this cave was the Super Unicorn Hammer. It was the strongest hammer in all the land. He jumped with joy and ran out of the cave to meet up with Steve again. As he came out of the cave, George saw a note laying on the ground. It read:
"Dear loyal friend George. You have been severely lacking in your friendship. I told you I was going to go to the nearby bathroom to wash my hand. I came back, and you were gone. I noticed there was a cave, but I thought George told me he hates caves. He would never ever go in there. Not in two minutes. However, I was gone for three minutes, but did not realize it. So I figured out that you must have gone in the cave. I hate caved myself, so I decided to go home and eat something... like fruit. And so I did. I left. I went home, write after finishing this note, and leaving it on the ground. Right now, I am in Croatia hunting whales in nearby streams and rivers. Well, good luck on your journey pal."
George took this message to heart, and continued on. It took him another 15 years to find the Evil Dinosaur Overlord. By then, the dinosaur had grown old, and died. So, George didn't have to defeat him after all, and the Magical Unicorn Land was saved forever, and George lived in peace with the unicorn for the rest of his life. He was very happy.


There you go. Kind of a boring ending, I know. I got kind of lazy and didn't feel like making a good finish, so it's not.

If you liked this story, and would like me to do another one, please give me at least 3 words in the comments section below, and I will try my best to write a story. Please include your name, so I can give a personal thank you to you.

Happy waddling . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment