Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rainbow Beard

Many of you have probably heard about Black Beard; the most fearsome pirate who ever sailed the seven seas. However, Black Beard still had to take orders from the king. Not the king of England, but the Pirate King - Rainbow Beard!

If you search the interwebs, you won't find any accurate information about Rainbow Beard.

'But why is this?' You ask.

You see, it all has to do with the Curse of Rainbow Beard. Back in the day, Rainbow Bead spent a lot of his time thinking about the future, and how he wanted to be known.

After much thinking, and eating, Rainbow Beard decided he wouldn't want to be known, because of all the bad things his pirate minions did. So he devised a plan - create a curse!

The curse is fairly simple. Anyone who tells another person about Rainbow Beard will immediately get boils, and die two days later.

'But why would you tell us about Rainbow Beard if it means you will die?' You inquire.

Silly reader. First, I used my time machine to go into the future to grab a few futuristic things, like a little device used on someone to make them forget everything about something. After that, I traveled back in time to when Rainbow Beard ruled the seas.

I hung around Rainbow Beard for quite a while, and we soon became the best of friends. It was around this time that he thought of the idea of creating the curse. Yes, I was partially the reason for him creating it, since I told him about the invention of the internet.

Since I helped him come up with the idea for the curse - non-technically. (You see, I didn't help him with the curse. The only thing I did was mention the internet. I am not to blame if anyone dies because of his curse).

Rainbow Beard liked me, and so we came up with a pact that said I would not face the consequences of the curse he would create. I, of course, agreed. Thus, I am able to tell you about Rainbow Beard without facing great pain or death.

I suppose that is enough information about Rainbow Beard. I mean, I don't want his secrets to become publicized or anything. That would be no fun. This way, only Rainbow Beard and I know about him.

Remember, don't tell anyone else about Rainbow Beard, otherwise you may be cursed. However, you can tell someone to check the newest Duckman Post!

TPW

No comments:

Post a Comment