Friday, May 27, 2011

Quotes (Part 2)

Apparently, you, the general public, love quotes.  I have received so many emails stating, "Thanks so much for the quotes! Now I can look at your blog AND do homework.  I LOVE YOU!".  Here are a few more I dug up for you, to assist you in your reports and such as.

"One must decide the greater evil: Apples, or children," - William Tell.

"In a war of pits, peaches must win" - Paul Bixby, a peach farmer.

"I took an 8 hour nap during the mile race.  Don't give me crap about slow and steady" - Hare.

"Make me a sandwich" - Captain Jack Sparrow.

"Canada, in essence, is useless" - Leif Erikson

"Wanna toss around the old pig skin?" - Arthur Hoggett

Bixby Black funny If I die young lyrics Paul Paul Bixby Rebecca Rebecca Black What is a wumpus where's my refund Why is the sky blue

ADV

No comments:

Post a Comment