Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quotes

I figured that most people who read this blog are supposed to be doing research projects.  So, instead of instigating procrastination, I decided to help be part of the solution.  I did some research for you to find some quotes that you can use in your college level papers!

"You just gotta know when to stop." - Archie Karas, when asked for tips on winning money gambling.

"I really just wanted to be a dentist" - Isaac Newton

"I can make 1+1= Fish." Albert Einstein

"I feel like that Gates closed" - Mary Gates, referring to her Harvard dropout son.

"Piano. It's as easy as A, B, C, D, E, F, G" - Mozart

"As a kid, I always wanted to be a boxer. Yes, working at FedEx was my dream." - Mohammed Ali

"I invented the light bulb and a motion picture camera, but I have yet to figure out a way to get a girl to fall in love with me" - Thomas Edison

"I can bench-press your grandmother 500 times" - Ryan Kennelly

"It was a ruse.  I'm not deaf" - Ludwig van Beethoven, on his deathbed.

"The sad thing is that you can't believe every quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln.

ADV TPW

No comments:

Post a Comment