Tuesday, July 16, 2013

FAQ Requests

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night and really have to pee, but never know why you have to? Well that, good sir (or madam) is a frequently asked question (or a FAQ). Here at Duckman Headquarters *cough* my parents house *cough* we, or should I say 'I', am willing to take some of my ever so valuable time to answer a question you have about DuckmanConnections, or whatever else you want answered*.

Leave your questions as a comment, or email at duckmanconnections@gmail.com (you can just copy and paste that sucker into the address bar in your very own email account - it ain't that hard bub).

When/if I ever get some responses (like anybody reads this carp nowadays) I will post a new post with the answers, or just create a new page so 'errybody can view it for eternity - seeing as though this is the internet kiddos. 

Knowing how long its been since the last post, don't get your hopes up too high that this new post will come up anytime soon. Although, you never know what can happen, am I right? (Please don't answer that).

*questions are subject to my choosing (so don't ask me a question if you suck as asking questions) and all answers may not be right. Blah blah blah, boring legal crap you don't care about or read because it all seems like a bunch of nonsense anyways and you don't have enough time in your busy lives to even glance at these last few sentences. You just saw the asterisk and read the first nine words or what may have you and just closed the tab never to ask a question or visit this lonely page ever again, and I don't blame you for that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment