Thursday, December 9, 2010

What To Do When You're Bored

If you are like me, which you probably aren't, you spend most of your day not doing a whole lot. Yes, I do go to school, and run after that. But what about when you get home? Or if you don't have school? What do you do then?

Well, I am usually really lazy and don't do a whole lot. But other times, I will be on the computer doing random stuff that keeps me occupied. So I thought I would share some of those things with YOU!

1. Go to Google and type in part of a sentence. Google will then give you retrogradations for what you should search. (These recommendations are the most searched things on Google. Some of them can be quite hilarious.)
Example: Type in "Why is my" and a top searched thing will be "Why is my eye twitching?" or "Why is my poop green?" I am not quite sure why the second one is the most searched thing for "Why is my". Seems a bit strange to me.

2. Go to Youtube and watch different videos. You can watch music videos, or just about any kind of video, which I'm sure you know, since who hasn't been on youtube?

Some great videos:

Flea Market Montgomery

This is Sparta! Last Techno Remix

Keyboard Cat

Dramatic Chipmunk

Dark Knight Interrogation Scene Spoof


Phil Davison


And of course Auto-tune songs...

Dude You Have No Quran

Justin Beiber hit by water bottle

Double Rainbow

Bed Intruder

Obama sings replay


And some Literal Trailers

Harry Potter

Twilight Eclipse

My Soul To Take

I think you get the point. And of course, there are many more. I will leave it up to you to find them.

3. Facebook. This is probably the most boring of the four. Though there are some fun games you can play. One such game is Snake, as Kyle mentioned in his blog. According to him, snake is a very addicting game. I read his post on it, and decided that I should play snake myself. After my second time playing the game (that day... I have played it a few times before, but that was at least a month or two ago) I got a score of 650, beating Kyle by 130 points.

4. Grooveshark. This website is amazing. It has millions of songs that you can listen to. For FREE. Go there and try it out. Only then will you see how awesome it is.

5. Whenever I have free time, AND feel like writing a blog post, I will come to Duckman Connections, and write a blog post, as you can see from the one I just wrote, that you are now reading.

That's about it for now. I will post another post about what I do when I'm bored on the computer if I can think of anything else. Wow, 20 links in one blog post. New Record!

Goodbye little ducklings.

Quack on...

No comments:

Post a Comment