Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Past Life

I decided to go on Duckman Connections and write a blog post. At first I didn't quite know what it would be about. I then proceeded to click on a little movie button thing. It's one of those things that director's hold, when they say "CUT!" and stuff like that. I really don't know the name of it though. I wonder if it actually does have a name. I'm sure it does... Well, it's not like it matters if I tell you or not. That is, unless you are still confused by what I am talking about. You know what? I am going to quickly go on the internet (not that I'm not on the internet already), and figure out what it is called, so you won't have to be confused any longer, and so I don't have to continue on ranting about how I don't know what it is called.

Apparently, it is called a Clapboard. I'm not quite sure how you would come up with a name like that, especially since it looks like this...

It looks like this


Hopefully the picture shows up when  I post this. At the moment it isn't showing up. Must think it can be lazy...

Anyway. What I was trying to get to was that I can upload my own videos from my computer using that button. Fun stuff, I know. So I decided I should use that.

But what video to use? I have at least 100 videos of my friends and I. For this first video, I will upload a video of us doing some improv. Take in mind that we are weird people. Very weird. And if you didn't get that message from the blog so far.... well, you're going to get it after watching this video.

Sorry, but after much trying, the video just wouldn't upload. Maybe someday...

Well. Enjoy

Since the improv video didn't work, here is a video of Max and Justin doing some slow-motion fighting scene... or whatever..



It's a stupid video I know. You'll just have to deal with it.

Umm.. well, I don't think it worked. It said there was an error. (the improv video) But I will just post it anyways, since I don't want all this writing to go to waste now. Inconceivable! (One of the best quotes from "Princess Bride"). If you didn't get that quote, then you need to see that movie. If you already did see it and still didn't get the quote, watch it again. Seriously.


There's really not much else for me to say right now. So, farewell my blog readers.

Read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment