Wednesday, November 24, 2010

24-Hour Stay in Room

Back in like 2009 or something, I really don't remember, Tony and I (Trent) stayed in my room for 24 straight hours. We wanted to have some sort of memory for it, so we wrote our LOG for it. Hope you enjoy what our thoughts were while we were trapped in my room for those 24 memorable hours.


LOG

Hour Zero and one minute – we are in the room and Tony is reading some jokes from Reader’s Digest while I type in our LOG.

Hour Zero and two – my mom came with some cards for us to play with.

Hour Zero and four – people arguing outside room and it makes me want to sweat like a pig.

Hour zero and six.  Mom barges in AGAIN! And now I want to quit. I am homesick and almost dead.  PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU ARE READING THIS.  By the way, out of snacks.

Hour zero and seven. – just kidding about the snacks.  But Trenten wants hugs and kisses from ma.    Ma is arguing with Trent about something

Hour zero and eight.  – they are still arguing.  I just foud I typo in iiin hour zero and six.  Too late I can’t fix it now.

Hour zero and ten – Trenten reading logs

Hour zero and twelve.  Trenten tells me about his nifty string.  Also he is playing fire emblem.

Hour zero and thirteen. -  found a lot of typos in hour zero and eight.

Hour zero and fifteen  -  Trenten yells at a person in his game.  He calls him a “wimp” and “stupid.”  I feel bad for this man.  Sources tells me his name is frey.

Hour zero and sixteen -  Trenten still badmouthing his game.  I am starting to cry.

Hour zero and eighteen  -  Pulled myself together.  Just had the sudden realization that I have to take my contacts.  Good thing I have my contact stuff with me.

Hour zero and nineteen – Trenten still badmouthing people.  He has a toilet mouth.  What?  Oh he was talking about jagen so it is okay.

Hour zero and twenty – Trenten ignoring me.   I hope its not personal.

Hour zero and twenty and one-  Finally jagen is sacrificed. Also Trenten is “busy”.

Hour zero and twenty and four – marth wants to save jagen.  Trenten says who cares.

Hour zero and twenty and five – I think I am done logging for now. Until next time, ask yourself y not.
Hour 1 and one:  I have just come to the realization that there are only 22 hours and 59 minits left.

Hour 1 and four – well (Trenten speaking here) I finally made it to chapter 2 and tony started to laugh a little at me because he thinks im not “good” enough for something*
  • well he never really said that, but I could see it in his eyes

Hour 1 and six – Tony swatted a bug and we decide to bring out the first snack… Tony is getting excited and acting like a seal.

Hour 1 and eight – we are aguing about the “good” water bottle.  Not the aldi water. Blegh!

Hour one and nine-  Trenten doesn’t want to be on my good side.  Ouch.  Trenten doesn’t think of me as his friend. Or his enemy.  Well I think it is time to find the first snack.  Hmm.  Brb lol gtg rofl *SMACK*.  Trenten just hit me for saying things he does not understand.  Ouch. Again.  Well, here we go.

Hour one and 16 – out of floss.

Hour one and 17  - Trenten says we never had floss but we don’t believe him.  He doesn’t know this yet but I brought two special buddies of mine.  They are both mammals and both have bills.  They also both have webbed feet.

Hour one and eighteen – (Trenten speaking) ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hour one and nineteen –kjmsxdjumdrfkjm,xdsedjhszkde8iu3e472 ( platypus for no)

Hour one and twenty – did the darth vader choke on tony… he through a platypus at me, I think im posoined.

Hour one and twenty and one -  Trenten lying on ground pretending to be poisoned screaming “DONUT! DONUT! PLEAAASE!”  How long with he keep this episode up?

Hour one and twenty and two – episode stopped.  Trenten is starting to play harvest moon!  What a girly boy.  He thinks green is hot. 

Hour one and twenty and four – madilin and friends come up and say they love us not in  those exact words.  Madylene takes my platypus and throughs him out of the door and laughs at my plite.

Hour 2 and four – tony just got back from the first bathroom break in which I did not participate in.

Hour 2 and six – tony is waiting to see what happens with the turtle in harvest moon.

Hour 2 and ten – I sit here waiting for tony to realize that im actually here. He just sits there like noone else is here… wait.. he just called me chubs, I cant believe this… now he just called me a moron… no wate… I quess hes talking about the fat guy Van on the game… but I still think hes ignoring me…

Hour 2 and one and two – im beginning to regret this… the food is gone (thanks to tony) and now hes blaming me for it. Unbelievable

Hour 2 and one and 3 – turns out tony was all wrong… he was supposed to fill the watering can so it would have water in it… well the good thing is that he really wasn’t ignoring me… maybe it was just me ignoring myself..

Hour 2 and 1 and 4 – tony goes to dig

Hour 2 and 1 and 5 – tony finds a fossil

Hour 2 and 1 and 6 – already 2 hours and 16 mintues into the stay… hope I can make it w/o any food… tony finds a tablet with a picture and a crystal…

Hour 2 and 1 and 7 – tony finds a “pretty” ore and then a another “ugly” (pretty) ore.

Hour 2 and 1 and 8 – tony finds something weird

Hour 2 and 2 and 0 – ive ben herein things in the closet… I think it might be one of those strange monters that come out and attack kids who try and stay in theree room for 24 hours… but ill show that thing whose boss…

Hour 2 and 2 and 2 – just remembered the bet that jared gave me and tony, he said we could only  stay in this room for 18 hours… well we’ll show him!!!

Hour 2and 2 and 2 – I lost the game

Hour 2 and 2 and 3 – we thhhink Patrick cheated… and Van’s IS open today!

Hour 2 and 2 and 6 – mmmm!! These grapes are just delicious!!!!

Hour 2 and 2 and 8 – I have decided to share my biggest and darkest secret with you…

Hour 2 and 2 and 9 – I have just come to realization again that we only have 21 hours and 31 minutes left

Hour 2 and 3 and 1 – tony still lyin on ground playin Harvest Moon and gamecube… when will he realize that came rili isn’t that cool?

Hour 2 and 3 and 3 – tony just told me that he thinks the game is “hip” well actually cool, but you get the point… I hope he makes it, I don’t want him to think this game is cool!

Hour 2 and 3 and 4 – im beginning to think this is getting a little personal between us… he keep asking why im looking at him… I guess he doesn’t realize what he’s realy become…

Hour 2  and thirty and six – Trenten is a doofis

Hour 2 and thirty and seven – tony just told me… well I guess im wrong…

Hour 3 and five and zero – well bathroom break 2 in about 10 minutes… cant wait! No literally

Hour 3 and five and four – almost time… I may not be able to make it! Please help…

Hour 3 and five and seven – well only three minutes left… but that doesn’t matter anymore… im fine now…

Hour 3 and five and eight – im so excited this is my first bathroom break!!!! Well only for me… tony fell into the temptation of changing his contacts and left the previous time…

Hour 4 – ITS TIME!!!!!!

Hour 4 and zero and two – it was worth the wait… trust me.

Hour 4 and twenty – Trenten called me “cupcake”

Hour 4 and forty and seven – …

Hour 5 and ten – well time for bed

Hour 5 and fifteen – tony decided to sacrifice his life for me even though I am bullet proof

Hour 5 and seventeen – tony told me he loves me… he tells me he mistaked me for his mother

Hour 11 and seventeen – I woke up but it looks like tony may not make it…

Hour 11 and thirty three – well cant wait until the next bathroom break… I might not be able to make it again, but then again I would be fine quicker and not have to wait as long…

Hour 11 and forty seven – tony started to choke me… I think its getting personal again…

Hour 11 and fifty and two – found poison ivy on leg.  Need itch cream.
Hour 12 and zero – Trenten went to bathroom, can’t wait for my turn

Hour 12 and two – Tony is now in the bathroom… he needs itch cream… I could use some too, got the ivy on my leg as well… please send

Hour 12 and eight – opening peach jar. Yummy yummy. Oh so delish

Hour 12 and fifty four -  Trenten is excited… he got a vulnerary

Hour 13 and three -  Wrys is jealous of lena and taking all of her staves

Hour 14 and twenty – madalyn comes in and gives us some burger king with mayonnaise… disgusting!!!! We almost threw up all over the place

Hour 14 and thirty and two – I (Trenten) killed a fly with my bare hand… it fell in the cheerios… they are now cursed

Hour 14 and fourty -  still arguing about the cheerios.  I am fuming and ready to beat Trenten with my aldi water.  Trenten is mad at me for calling him a cheerio waster.  Our cheerio resources are almost depleted.  This may be my last entry

Hour 14 and fourty and one – JK

Hour 14 and forty and three – we have gone crazy over the cheerios… if they run out we may possible not make it out of here… tony just poured them all out the window… that clumsy fool!

Hour 14 and forty and four – tony now making me his slave… does he not realize the powers that I have within myself…. Tony says what powers?

Hour 14 and forty and five – Trenten just ripped my leg off with a chainsaw that came out of his belly button.  Sweet powers!

Hour 14 and forty and six – Trenten is leaving me for my wallet. Was it something I said?

Hour 14 and fifty and five – tony calls me a loser multiple times for not being able to do special things… I guess he just doesn’t understand

Hour 14 and fifty and six – tony kills me (in Kirby airride) I think this might be getting personal again… lets just hope not…

Hour 15 and one – tony wants me to stop him

Hour 15 and two – tony doesn’t see it… and less than 9 hours left…. Less than 3 hours till we beat jareds bet (jareds bet: $100 each)
Hour 15 and eleven – tentions mounting… tony bullying me and I cant stand it… he said I deserve it… I guess he still doesn’t understand

Hour 15 and sixteen – tony has bloody nose and madalyn comes in and asks about movies

 Hour 15 and twenty and three – tony bleeds on bed

Hour 16 and seventeen – we missed bathroom break.  Trenten’s bladder exploded so we used duct tape to fix it and now we are playing football with it.

Hour 17 and fifteen -  Trenten slapped me 3 times then grabbed my neck and started throughing me around. Almost dea……

Hour 17 and forty and four – tony going crazy with donkey konga beat game… making loud noises with clap feature… tony trying to beat me on Louie Louie song

Hour 17 and forty and six – Louie Louie !!!!!... tony trying to beat me on Louie Louie still

Hour 17 and forty and eight – tony still trying to beat me on the song Louie Louie

Hour 17 and fifty and one – tony still trying to beat me on Louie Louie

Hour 17 and fifty and three – tony still trying to beat me

Hour 17 and fifty and five – tony still trying to beat me on Louie Louie… five minutes till bathroom break

Hour 17 and fifty and seven – after trial and error multiple times, tony still can’t beat the score that I have gotten on Louie Louie… will he give up all hope and quit after the bathroom break is over? Or will he keep on going and pursue his dreams to become and allstar in the ways of the donkey konka beat?

Hour 17 and fifty and eight – only two minutes till next bathroom break… cant wait, seeing as though we missed the previous one almost two hours ago… and tony still trying to beat me on Louie Louie

Hour 17 and fifty and nine – tony still trying to beat me and only one minute till the bathroom!!! Tony beat his record by 8! He’s so happy!!!! He doesn’t want to beat me but wants to break 300!!!

Hour 18 – bathroom break!!! Finally

Hour 18 and one – we beat jareds bet… he now owes us each $100

Hour 18 and two – tony trying to get over 300 on Louie Louie

Hour 18 and three – tony gets over 300… now he is trying to beat my record… only 100 or so more to go…. Will he forget to use the bathroom? I will give him till hour 18 and five

Hour 18 and four – Tony “I can do this!”  he comes over to read log and realizes he almost missed the bathroom break

Hour 18 and five – absolutely nothing happening, tony still in bathroom

Hour 18 and six – tony arrives back

Hour 18 and seven – tony reading log

Hour 18 and eight – tony is getting annoyed with how many log entries I make

Hour 18 and thirteen – tony goes on his last try to beat me

Hour 18 and seventeen – Trenten has beaten his record… the cheater.

Hour 18 and fifty and six – trying to swallow up-side-down

Hour 19 Coming Soon!

Hour 19 – well we made it thus far and thus we have thouest beaten jared by oneth houreth.

Hour 19 and one – after all that fun and damage we have fallen short of it all and becometh bored

Hour 19 and three – tony comes at me with a giant fork and a strange look in his eyes… I slap him in the face and he comes back to reality…. He now grow a horn  and stabbed me with it… ouch the burns!!!! Good… I ripped it off

Hour 19 and thirty – tony’s dad comes with delicious pizza from little ceasars… also breadsticks

Hour 19 and fifty – finish pizza

Hour 20 – bathroom break

Hour 21 and forty and five – playing against each other in fire emblem

Hour 22 and thirty and four – tony playing fire emblem… just stopped playing wirelessly… less than 1 ½ hours left till the great outdoors
Hour 22 and fifty and three – playing donkey konga again…. Do you think you love me? (song tony is playing) only and hour and 7 minutes!!!!

Hour 23 and thirty – only 30 more minutes until we conquer what noone thought we could…

Hour 23 and thirty and three – pulling off pitchmen (mostly billy mays) combos

Hour 23 and fourty and two -  Trenten puts  duct tape on hand then waves around and says “I surrender”

Hour 23 and fifty and two -  we are almost out, and moral is rising.  It is almost finally over.

Hour 24 and one – we are finally done! We are the champions.  We are overjoyed here.  The celebration is incredible.  Balloons,  ponies rides, fair rides, games, and fireworks.  It is such a beautiful sight.

ADV TPW

No comments:

Post a Comment